ING. JORGE A. PÁEZ MACHADO
• Mexican citizen, graduated from the Instituto Tecnológico de Tijuana (TEC), of Industrial Engineering in 1992.
• 27 years of experience in Fire Systems Industry, with specialization in automatic protection systems (sprinklers).
• Participation in supervision in national and international companies (USA) (Automatic Sprinkler Company, Fire Design Group, TVA Fire Consultants, Fire Sprinkler Specialties, etc.)
• Member of the NFPA National Fire Protection Association Lic. # 2234900
• Participation in seminars given by the NFPA National Fire Sprinkler Association.
• HYDRAULIC CALCULATION Seminar taken at "HASS COMPUTER SYSTEMS, INC. In Tucker, GA 30084, Lic # 4910385.
• Seminar given by Fire Alarm System Design NFPA-72.
• SIMSIC CALCULATION Seminar given by "FM Global"
ARQ. JESÚS ENRIQUE PÁEZ ORTIZ
• Mexican, graduated from the Instituto Tecnológico de Tijuana (TEC), of Architecture in 1995.
• More than 20 years experience in the construction industry through participation in public works for the city and residential.
• Joined the group in 2004, participating in projects for fire protection, fire alarm, mechanical, hydraulic and sanitary sewer systems.
• Seminars given for the design of the NFPA-72 fire alarm system.
• Seminars on seismic calculation media, given by "FM Global".
ING. JORGE SANTANA ROBLES
• Mexican, graduated from the Instituto Tecnológico de Tijuana (TEC), of Mechanical Engineering in 2004.
• Integrated to the company since 2003, being part of Engineering
• 15 years experience in the field of design and drawing, with specialty in autoCAD.
LIC. ARTURO RODRIGUEZ HERNÁNDEZ
• 28 years experience in the field, specializing in contributions, payroll and administrative charges.
• Participation in a work team: administrative and payroll in PLANTA HYUNDAI TRANSLEAD for 13 years.
• Joined the group in 2002 as an administrative assistant.
ARQ. BEATRIZ E. HERNÁNDEZ ALCALÁ
QUALITY CONTROL, COSTS, DOCUMENTATION AND COLLECTIONS:
• Mexican, graduated from the Instituto Tecnológico de Tijuana (TEC) of Architecture in 1992.
• Experience in construction for 27 years and participation in public and private works (government, home, industrial sector, specializing in work control, costs, estimates and administration.
• Integrated to the team during 1995-2000 & 2013 to date, with participation in FIRE SYSTEMS, ALARMS, HYDRAULICS AND SANITARY PROJECTS.
• 12 years of experience in the field, specialty in billing (COMPAQ): Compaq, Excel, AutoCAD. & OPUS
JUAN CARLOS RODRIGUEZ MACHADO
OPERATION AND SUPERVISION OF WORK:
• Mexican citizen with extensive experience in the field of fire systems and pump rooms (diesel engines).
• Seminar on FIRE SYSTEMS taught by Victaulic, CLAV-AL, TUVANOSA.
• Supervisor of SCI projects and in charge of site visits: projects such as Plantronics, Welch Allyn, Reckitt, Cemex, Parpro,
• 7 years’ experience in Fire Systems.
• Integrated to the team since 2013 participating in projects against fire, pump rooms, hydraulic systems, delivering jobs.
ING. STEPHANIE SERRANO BARRIENTOS
DEPARTMENT OF ENGINEERING (DRAWING) AND COORDINATION OF MAINTENANCE POLICIES:
• Mexican, graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Baja California (UABC campus Tijuana) of Civil Engineering in 2014.
• Integrated to the team since 2015, in engineering department, with experience in AUTOCAD for 5 years & coordinating maintenance policy programming with our Clients. 3 years experience, and specialty in OPUS program.
ING. YAMEL MELENDREZ
• Mexican, graduated from the Instituto Tecnológico de Sinaloa in 2011.
• 2 years’ experience in administrative area.
• Joined the team in 2017 (Project KIA Monterrey), with a participation in documentation and administration Monterrey N.L., currently incorporated to Tijuana B.C. as an administrative assistant.
LIC. MARIA DE LOS ANGELES PÁEZ ARAUJO.
• 18-year experience, payroll, administration and IMSS payments.
• Experience in administrative sector since 2018.
• Joined the team in 2018 as an administrative assistant.
JORGE DE JESÚS PÁEZ LIZARRAGA
PROJECT SUPERVISION / operation manager coordinator:
• Mexican citizen, studying Mechanical Engineering at CETYS UNIVERSIDAD since 2016.
• 2 Years of Experience in Fire Systems Industry.
• Participation in Supervision in International Companies (ICON Project CRAFT 7)
• 3 years experience in Excel, AutoCAD.
• Integrated into the team in partitions, depending on school commitments.
LIC. ALEJANDRA RODRIGUEZ LIZARRAGA
DESIGN AND ADVERTISING:
• Mexican, graduated from the Universidad de las Californias Internacional (UDCI) of Electronic Graphic Design, in 2018.
• Participation of comunnity Manager, design and advertising within political campaigns 2019.
• 4 years of experience in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
• Joined the team in 2019, participating in the area of design, advertising and social networks.