ING. JORGE A. PÁEZ MACHADO
• Mexican citizen, graduated from the Instituto Tecnológico de Tijuana (TEC), of Industrial Engineering in 1992.
• 28 years of experience in Fire Systems Industry, with specialization in automatic protection systems (sprinklers).
• Participation in supervision in national and international companies (USA) (Automatic Sprinkler Company, Fire Design Group, TVA Fire Consultants, Fire Sprinkler Specialties, etc.)
• Member of the NFPA National Fire Protection Association Lic. # 2234900
• Participation in seminars given by the NFPA National Fire Sprinkler Association.
• HYDRAULIC CALCULATION Seminar taken at "HASS COMPUTER SYSTEMS, INC. In Tucker, GA 30084, Lic # 4910385.
• Seminar given by Fire Alarm System Design NFPA-72.
• SIMSIC CALCULATION Seminar given by "FM Global"
ARQ. JESÚS ENRIQUE PÁEZ ORTIZ
• Mexican, graduated from the Instituto Tecnológico de Tijuana (TEC), of Architecture in 1995.
• More than 21 years experience in the construction industry through participation in public works for the city and residential.
• Joined the group in 2004, participating in projects for fire protection, fire alarm, mechanical, hydraulic and sanitary sewer systems.
• Seminars given for the design of the NFPA-72 fire alarm system.
• Seminars on seismic calculation media, given by "FM Global".
ING. JORGE SANTANA ROBLES
• Mexican, graduated from the Instituto Tecnológico de Tijuana (TEC), of Mechanical Engineering in 2004.
• Integrated to the company since 2003, being part of Engineering
• 16 years experience in the field of design and drawing, with specialty in autoCAD.
LIC. ARTURO RODRIGUEZ HERNÁNDEZ
• 29 years experience in the field, specializing in contributions, payroll and administrative charges.
• Participation in a work team: administrative and payroll in PLANTA HYUNDAI TRANSLEAD for 13 years.
• Joined the group in 2002 as an administrative assistant.
ARQ. BEATRIZ E. HERNÁNDEZ ALCALÁ
QUALITY CONTROL, COSTS, DOCUMENTATION AND COLLECTIONS:
• Mexican, graduated from the Instituto Tecnológico de Tijuana (TEC) of Architecture in 1992.
• Experience in construction for 28 years and participation in public and private works (government, home, industrial sector, specializing in work control, costs, estimates and administration.
• Integrated to the team during 1995-2000 & 2013 to date, with participation in FIRE SYSTEMS, ALARMS, HYDRAULICS AND SANITARY PROJECTS.
• 13 years of experience in the field, specialty in billing (COMPAQ): Compaq, Excel, AutoCAD. & OPUS
JUAN CARLOS RODRIGUEZ MACHADO
OPERATION AND SUPERVISION OF WORK:
• Mexican citizen with extensive experience in the field of fire systems and pump rooms (diesel engines).
• Seminar on FIRE SYSTEMS taught by Victaulic, CLAV-AL, TUVANOSA.
• Supervisor of SCI projects and in charge of site visits: projects such as Plantronics, Welch Allyn, Reckitt, Cemex, Parpro,
• 8 years’ experience in Fire Systems.
• Integrated to the team since 2013 participating in projects against fire, pump rooms, hydraulic systems, delivering jobs.
ING. STEPHANIE SERRANO BARRIENTOS
DEPARTMENT OF ENGINEERING (DRAWING) AND COORDINATION OF MAINTENANCE POLICIES:
• Mexican, graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Baja California (UABC campus Tijuana) of Civil Engineering in 2014.
• Integrated to the team since 2015, in engineering department, with experience in AUTOCAD for 6 years & coordinating maintenance policy programming with our Clients.
• 4 years experience, and specialty in OPUS program.
LIC. KEILA NOEMI SALAZAR QUINTERO
• Mexican, graduated from the José Vasconcelos University, Administration and Logistics in 2019.
• Experience as an administrative assistant in the cargo transportation company AUTOLINEAS LA ESPERANZA S.A. DE C.V. Tijuana branch, in 2015.
• Experience as an accounting assistant in the Company MADERAS Y MATERIALES JR S.A. DE C.V., in 2018.
• Experience as a Pre-Sales Executive at Qualtia Alimentos, in 2019.
• 2 years experience in (MFG) Manufacturing.
• Joined the team in 2020, participating as an administrative assistant.
LIC. MARIA DE LOS ANGELES PÁEZ ARAUJO.
• 18-year experience, payroll, administration and IMSS payments.
• Experience in administrative sector since 2018.
• Joined the team in 2018 as an administrative assistant.
JORGE DE JESÚS PÁEZ LIZARRAGA
PROJECT SUPERVISION / operation manager coordinator:
• Mexican citizen, studying Mechanical Engineering at CETYS UNIVERSIDAD since 2016.
• 3 Years of Experience in Fire Systems Industry.
• Participation in Supervision in International Companies (ICON Project CRAFT 7)
• 4 years experience in Excel, AutoCAD.
• Integrated into the team in partitions, depending on school commitments.
LIC. ALEJANDRA RODRIGUEZ LIZARRAGA
DESIGN AND ADVERTISING:
• Mexican, graduated from the Universidad de las Californias Internacional (UDCI) of Electronic Graphic Design, in 2018.
• Participation of comunnity Manager, design and advertising within political campaigns 2019.
• 5 years of experience in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
• Joined the team in 2019, participating in the area of design, advertising and social networks.
ING. JONATHAN EDUARDO GARCÍA CERVANTES
•Mexican, graduated from Universidad de las californias internacional (UDCI) of civil engineering in 2016.
• Integrated to the team since 2019, as a work recident, with experience in AUTOCAD & custumer support.
ARQ. JUAN ANTONIO GARCÍA CERVANTES
DEPARTMENT OF ENGINEERING (DRAWING)
• Mexican, graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Baja California (Campus Valle de las Palmas) of Architecture in 2019.
• Integrated to the team since 2019, in engineering department, with experience in AUTOCAD for 3 years & draftsman in projects.